Kamagra Chewable general information
What is Kamagra Chewable used for?
Kamagra 100 mg chewable tablets are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men; H. the inability to achieve or maintain an erect penis suitable for sexual activity due to insufficient blood flow to the penis. Kamagra100 relaxes the blood vessels in the penis by increasing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation. However, Kamagra Chewable Tablets 100 mg only work when you are sexually aroused per pack and in four flavors including banana, pineapple, orange and strawberry, and pineapple with mint.
How does Kamagra Chewable work?
Kamagra 100 mg chewable tablets contain sildenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. Sexual stimulation releases nitric oxide into the erectile tissue of the penis, which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissue to cause an erection. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) builds the cGMP by preventing blood flow to the penis, resulting in loss of erection.Sildenafil in Kamagra100 chewable tablets inhibits the action of PDE5, which corrects erectile dysfunction by the natural process allows sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism and receive Kamagra 100 mg chewable tablets work faster than tablet form because sildenafil is absorbed into the blood faster, is effective in 2030 minutes and lasts up to 4 hours.
What does Kamagra Chewable contain?
Kamagra chewable tablets 100 mg contain the active ingredient sildenafil citrate (100 mg), a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor used to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
Treating erectile dysfunction (impotence) with Kamagra Chewable
Kamagra 100 mg chewable tablets contain sildenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor that is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. When Kamagra is taken before planned sexual activity, Kamagra chewable tablets inhibit breakdown (through the PDE5 -Enzyme) from a chemical called cGMP, which is produced in the erectile tissues of the penis during sexual arousal and this action allows blood to flow into the penis and cause and maintain an erection. Kamagra100 chewable tablets work faster than tablet form because they do Blood is absorbed into the penis faster, takes effect in 2030 minutes and lasts up to 46 hours.
What are the side effects of Kamagra Chewable?
The most commonly reported side effects when taking Kamagra Chewable Tablets 100 mg include headache, dizziness, feeling hot, indigestion, nasal congestion, diarrhea, rash. More serious side effects include unusual heartbeats, urinary tract infections (burning or stinging urine, more frequent urination), blood in the urine, visual disturbances such as blurred vision, blue vision or increased light perception, persistent headache or fainting, nosebleeds.
When should Kamagra Chewable not be used?
- You should not use Kamagra Chewable tabs 100mg if you:
- are allergic to sildenafil or any ingredients in Kamagra Chewable
- are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- have a condition where sexual intercourse inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- have liver disease
- have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- are taking medicines that interact with Kamagra Chewable tabs or may increase your risk for side-effects, including cimetidine for treating ulcers, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), ritonavir or saquinavir (for HIV), itraconazole or ketaconazole for fungal infections, alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure
What medications interact with Kamagra Chewable?
Several medications interact with Kamagra Chewable tabs 100mg and should either not be taken while you are taking Kamagra Chewable or only after discussion and instruction from your doctor:
- Drugs that cause a serious reaction with Kamagra Chewable: any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina
- Drugs that affect Kamagra Chewable: cimetidine for treating ulcers, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, itraconazole or ketaconazole (for fungal infections), ritonavir or saquinavir (for HIV)
- Drugs that are affected by Kamagra Chewable: alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure
How should Kamagra Chewable be taken?
You should take your Kamagra 100 mg chewable tablets approximately one hour before sexual activity (between 0.5 and 4 hours) and without food. You should chew a single whole tablet before swallowing it. If you have a large meal before taking your Kamagra chewable tablets, you can take Kamagra chewable tablets effectively after 2030 minutes for 46 hours. You shouldn’t take more than one tablet a day and only when you want to have sex.
How long should you take Kamagra Chewable?
You should only take Kamagra Chewable tabs 100mg when you plan to have sex; it is not intended as a regular medication.
How should Kamagra Chewable be stored?
You should store your Kamagra Chewable tabs 100mg below 25°C in a cool dry place.